SUNDAY, DEC. 8
Joseph Frank Christian, 24, of the 700 block of South Bruner Street, Hinsdale, was charged with DUI, police said, after he was observed to be under the influence following a car-versus-tree accident near the intersection of Jackson Street and 4th Street at 2:34 a.m., and failed an ensuing breath test.
He was released to appear in court.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
Nicholas Michael Petrovic, 20, of the 3200 block of Pitcher Drive, Darien, was charged with DUI, police said, after he was observed to be under the influence of alcohol after running out of gas on northbound Route 83 near the Burlington Bridge at 12:55 a.m., and failed an ensuing breath test.
Petrovic's passenger, 18-year-old Genevieve Marie Myatt, of the 3700 block of Madison Avenue, Brookfield, was also observed to be under the influence and was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol. Both were released to appear in court.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
Recent police news:
- $1,200 in Equipment Stolen from Construction Site
- 3 Charged With License-Related Offenses in Clarendon Hills
- DUI for Driver Found on Hinsdale Train Tracks
- $400 Purse Snatched During Car Break-In
- Train-Rider Charged With Stealing $2,600 in Conductor's Personal Items
- Meth-Carrying Men Charged With Hinsdale Burglary
- Man Found With Psychedelic Mushrooms Charged
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.