Village of Hinsdale (offices at Memorial Hall)
The Hinsdale Memorial Building was built in memory of the soldiers that gave their lives in the first World War. It was dedicated on Armistice Day, November 11, 1927. Within it are the offices for the village of Hinsdale, including the departments of public services, water operations and parks and recreation. All departments report to the village manager.
- Fax: 630-789-7015
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - noon, 1pm - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Limited services: Mon - Fri, noon - 1pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the main entrance.
- What makes this community special?: "The thing that amazes me is how people give back to the community. That's not something you see a lot of anymore," said village manager David Cook.
- Services: Police, fire, public services, parks and recreation, economic development, community development, storm water management
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Scope: Local
- Private events: No