Walk through the door of Village Gourmet and the aroma of baked chicken permeates the air, although the more accurate term would be house-brined rotisserie chicken. The display case features dishes of house-made salads, delectable looking sweets sit under glass domes, and artisan sandwiches await. House-made sweets include gluten-free selections.
Items are available to eat in or carry out; catering is also available.
- Fax: 630-323-6988
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Freshly prepared sandwiches, soups, salads, baked good, house-brined rotisserie chicken, scratch-baked sweets, Boar's Head brand premium meats & cheeses, home-style entrees and side dishes, farmer's market grocery items, coffee, tea and other beverages.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.villagegourmet.info/Take_Out_Menu.html
- Specialties: House-brined rotisserie chicken, artisan sandwiches, house-made soups, gourmet hors d'oeuvres and appetizers and house-made sweets, including gluten-free.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Dessert / Ice Cream, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southwestern, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Wendy & Micheal Howe
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Shoes and shirt required.
- Services (party and event services): Catering, Event Planners