Village Children's Academy
The Village Children's Academy has three locations, including the Hinsdale location, which is the newest. The center is conveniently located in the basement of the Hinsdale Medical Center building and is close to the commuter train.
It offers a wide range of programs for children ages six weeks to 12 years, including preschool for two- to six-year-olds, summer camp and School's Out Camp for six- to 12-year-olds and enrichment classes in computers, music and tumbling.
Village Children's Academy is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and its curriculum is based on the Illinois State Board of Education Preschool Teaching Standards.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator at the rear of the building.
- Accreditation/licenses: NAEYC - National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Parking: Free lot
- Ages: Six weeks - 12 years
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 5
- Montessori: No
- Age range: Six weeks to 12 years
- Uniforms: No