Filled with many fine timepieces, the Watch Shop of Hinsdale is a cozy mecca of timeliness. There are antique clocks, new watches, and everything in between. Owner and longtime Hinsdale resident, Harriet Dmitri, is knowledgeable and conscientious in handling repairs and appraisals. The shop's inventory varies as items come and go -- the ideal gift could definitely be found here.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: New, pre-owned and antique watches and clocks
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: No returns, although there is a one-year warranty on parts and labor on all purchases.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Definitely the people -- great people.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Get an automatic/self-winding watch.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No