Precious treasures have a short shelf life at the Courtyard, a consignment house aptly situated within the quaint confines of the quad in Hinsdale. The 19-year-old establishment has high-end collectibles and rare finds, and the proceeds from most sales benefit the Hinsdale Wellness House.
Artwork, home furnishings and accessories are the draw here. The Courtyard does not sell apparel, but jewelry is another main attraction. It's no wonder the Courtyard is known for covetable furnishings. Since floor space is limited, the Courtyard has to be finicky about the consignments it takes. In fact, appointments are so prestigious that there is usually an extensive waiting list.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the store.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Collectibles, artwork, household items, jewelry, lamps, shelves, desks
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment
- Interior design: Yes