What started out in 1914 as a dry goods store has evolved into a women’s apparel shop named Schoen’s. Seamlessly melding age-appropriate collections for three generations, the shop presents chic, quality fashion, including sun dresses, sweaters, blouses, pants, accessories and more. According to clothier Jeanie Janes, Schoen’s is the only store in the Western Suburbs to carry the Lilly Pulitzer line of summer dresses, t-shirts, skirts and more. While regulars are proud to share where they buy their clothes, few care to divulge that Schoen’s carries an amazing jewelry collection of the latest collections by designers on the precipice of fame.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 5:30pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Women's apparel, jewelry, Lilly Pulitzer
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Quality clothing complements fashion.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Lilly Pulitzer
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4