Oak Elementary School sits on 6.8 acres at the corner of Oak and East Ninth Street. Its original construction of 30,315 square feet has grown to twice that to accommodate the school's growing needs and renovations.
Oak Elementary School's goals are to continually foster positive relationships with the community, progressively increase student achievement and readily provide all students with challenging instruction throughout their education.
- Fax: 630-887-0240
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The school has been fully fitted to be handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1952
- Number of students: 310
- Male-to-female ratio: Approximately 50:50
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 17:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 40
- How engaged is the school with the community?: We have a terrific PTO and lots of parent interaction.
- What makes this community special?: Good schools. People live here to have the good schools.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library