King-Keyser Ski & Racquet Shop
King-Keyser is a sporting-goods store that has been serving the Hinsdale area since 1952. Although the store initially sold mostly ski equipment, King-Keyser now stocks a wide variety of products, from outerwear and swimsuits to backpacks and flip-flops. King-Keyser is large yet easy to navigate, with well-organized racks of merchandise that facilitate browsing. Owners Rick Johnson and Jim Loufman also ship items nationwide and to Canada.
- Fax: 630-323-4578
- Hours: Summer Hours (March 1 - October 31) Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed; Winter Hours (November 1 - February 28) Mon - Thu, 10am - 8:30pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Sporting goods, clothing, backpacks, shoes
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Return policy: For full refund: Return product (tags still on and in new condition) no more than 15 days after delivery date. For store credit: Return product in 30 days.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: The NorthFace, Patagonia, Arc'Teryx
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes