Holland Hardware was founded in the 1930s but current owner Robert Ciner took over the business in 1981. He and his son Greg say that they can fix almost anything and if they can't fix it, they won't charge you a dime. Robert offered this hint: The store is located off the main roads, so it's alright to park short-term in the alley if you need to drop something off or pick something up.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 7:30am - 6pm; Wednesday, 7:30am - 12:30pm; Saturday, 7:30am - 5pm; Sunday, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Keys, screws, nuts, sandpaper, some tools, lightbulbs, spray paint, and misc. hardware.
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Friendly people who are easy to deal with.
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Treat the customer honestly.
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: Rustoleum spray paints and various other brands of hardware.
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: Wear eye protection.