Hinsdale Public Library
The Hinsdale Public Library is located next to the village offices in the Memorial Building. The library has been serving the people of Hinsdale since 1886. It has moved 11 times, survived several fires and built two additions.
- Fax: 630-986-9654
- Hours: Normal hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm. Summer hours (June - August): Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the main entrance, an elevator and designated parking spots in the circular drive in front of the library's main entrance
- What makes this community special?: "Everyone's involvement. We have so many regular patrons of all ages."
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Size of collection: 123,914
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Anyone with a valid library card can use the Internet on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No