Hinsdale Furriers has been an institution in Hinsdale since 1952, but its roots go back much further. This family business started in downtown Chicago in 1927. Many extended family members can be found in the shop, including an occasional dog or two. The business also contains a consignment shop called "This Old Fur," which sells gently used furs. Owner Susie Duboe-Bryant is very involved in the community and is extremely charitable. Her annual newsletter has a feature called "Charity Corner," where she highlights some of her favorite charities.
- Fax: 630-323-4913
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10 - 5:00pm; Please check the Web site for seasonal hour changes.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: New and used furs of all types, hats and accessories. We also carry a beautiful line of Shearlings. We offer onsite cleaning, storage, redesign and repair of your furs.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Within 10 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Mink never goes out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes