Hinsdale Clothiers is one of the only shops in Hinsdale specializing exclusively in upscale, custom menswear and neckwear for the hard-to-fit gent or chap. In addition to featuring casual and business attire from American and European designers, this shop owned by clothier Steve Potter offers custom tailoring for all regular purchases. While Hinsdale Clothiers is known for its customized apparel for hard-to-fit men, it doesn't stop Hinsdalean wives from bringing their spouses in for a wardrobe update. It also offers newly released made-to-order shoes and wardrobe consultations.
- Fax: 630-323-2732
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 8:30pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Menswear, suits, designer T-shirts, custom made shoes, Tommy Bahama T-shirts, a tie with 11 different folds
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Owner Steve Potter says, "Every man should own 10 suits. It alleviates the chances of over dry cleaning and wearing [out] the professional wardrobe."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Robert Talbott pocket squares, Baade II cufflinks
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 4
- Tailoring: Yes