Gemini Fine Books & Arts
Gemini Books & Fine Art is a unique online business based in Hinsdale which has a worldwide customer base. Owner Alik Verezhensky has been selling collectible art books for over 24 years. He specializes in objects that are a cross between books and art. Many of the 5,000-plus books in his inventory are illustrated by important artists. The collection features American, European and Latin American artists. The business is a member of the Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA) and International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB).
- Fax: 630-986-8992
- Hours: By appointment only. Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a weeks.
- Founding Date: Feb 01 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Collectible art books, art reference books, museum exhibitions catalogs, some literary first editions and original prints.
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: May return within 10 days of receipt. Items must be returned in same condition and is subject to a three percent restocking fee. Shipping and handling are to be paid by customers both ways and return shipment must be insured.
- What makes this community special?: Arik Verzhensky finds it to be the best community in the western suburbs to have a home. He loves the quality of life here.