The original Fruit Store opened in Western Springs in 1979. The Hinsdale location was added in May of 1981. Owner Al Enzbigilis prides himself on selling the freshest produce and offering the finest customer service. The store is a feast for the eyes and offers an amazing variety of produce. Enzbigilis sources out-of-season produce enabling him to carry things like berries year round.
- Fax: 630-655-1660
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Small bump at front door.
- Founding Date: Oct 10 1979
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Produce, nuts, candy, smoothies, limited dairy, snacks, homemade salsa and guacamole, and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Fresh produce purchased daily at the market, fruit baskets.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great people. Loyal customers with discriminating tastes.
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No