Francia Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique
Located on the second-floor of a quaint building in downtown Hinsdale, Francia Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique is a one-stop destination for bridal wear needs. Brides, grooms, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers of the bride or groom can all shop here. Veils can be custom designed, tuxedos can be rented and shoes are also dyed to match at the store. Owner Camille Francia Connolly is a second-generation proprietor; her mother started the shop in Chicago in 1945. Francia's Bridal & Formal Wear Boutique also provides customized alterations and wedding gown restoration.
- Fax: 630-325-4134
- Hours: Mon and Thu, noon - 7pm; Tue, Wed and Fri, noon - 5pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Sep 09 1957
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mothers of the bride or groom dresses, special events dresses, wedding accessories, shoes, jewelry and tuxedo rental.
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: No returns
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Uniqueness, quaintness and ambiance.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Wearing a bridal veil.
- Clothing and accessories brands: National brands including Vera Wang and Jim Hjelm.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: Yes