Einstein Bros. Bagels
Einstein Bros. is located at the corner of First and Washington in Hinsdale, right in the heart of its charming downtown. Its casual vibe makes Einstein's the perfect place to stop in for an after-school snack or to have a quick lunch during a busy workday. Einstein's also offers bulk portions of bagels and coffee, which makes it easy to bring snacks to a breakfast meeting or an early-morning sports game. Online and phone orders make catering a breeze, and Einstein's competent staff means taking out is just as easy as eating in at one of their several cozy tables.
- Hours: Mon - Fri; 5:30am - 4pm; Sat; 6am - 4pm; Sun; 6am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are a few short steps leading up to the restaurant, but there is a designated handicapped table inside the restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bagels, cream cheese, muffins, cookies, sandwiches and paninis, chips, salads, soups, coffee and soft drinks.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.einsteinbros.com/#/food/
- Specialties: Right now, pretzel bagels and bagel thins, but new specialties are featured every two months.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: We have a lot of regular customers by now who come in all the time and know us as well as we know them. - General Manager Christophe Grimault
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bagels and cream cheese
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual