Ebenezer's Gift House
Ebenezer's Gift House is an old-fashioned store with a wide array of merchandise. With a mix of antiques, collectibles, children's gifts and more, Ebenezer's is the kind of place where you will find unexpected treasures every time you walk through the door. The shop has been open for nearly 40 years, and also features seasonal merchandise, such as Christmas decorations. The furniture on display on the main floor serves as a showcase for other elegant products. Be sure to try Ro's Amish Cashew Crunch, which is always in stock -- it's delicious!
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, children's toys and gifts, seasonal gifts
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's clean and there are beautiful flowers everywhere.