Kurt Michael Hanus is a mental health professional providing confidential, professional counseling and psychotherapy services to adult and adolescents in Hinsdale, IL and the surrounding western suburbs of Chicago. Hanus works with patients suffering from conditions relating to anxiety, depression, men's identity, and spiritual, religious or existential conflicts. The facilities of Hanus' practice are located at 40 South Clay Street.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accesssible.
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross & Blue Shield PPO
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Accreditations/certifications: Nationally Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors
- Affiliations: Chicago Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology, Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis, American Psychological Association Division 39
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient