Claredon Chiropractic Center
Claredon Chiropractic Center provides the local community with massage therapy, exercise programs, ultrasound therapy and additional services. Visit the center's website or contact the office directly for more information.
- Fax: 630-455-0437
- Hours: Preferred hours: Mon, Wed, 8:30am - 10:30am, 3:30pm -6:30pm; Fri, 8:30am - 11am, 3pm - 6pm. Extended hours: Mon, Wed, 10:45am - 12:30pm, 2:30pm - 3:30pm. By appointment only: Tue; Sat; Mon, Wed, after 6:30pm; Thu, emergency visits only. Sun, closed.
- Insurance accepted: Humana, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Private Health Care Systems, One Health Plan
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Certificate of Completion in Advanced Wellness Training, Certified Wellness Coach/Insurance Executive
- Accreditations/certifications: Creating Wellness Professional
- Affiliations: Bloomfield College, The National University of Health Sciences, American Chiropractic Association, Illinois Chiropractic Society, Creating Wellness Alliance, Chiropractic Leadership Alliance
- Stages of care: Wellness care/long-term