Boulevard Fine Art
Owner David Manola invites customers to stop in and enjoy his beautiful collection of artwork in Boulevard Fine Art's second location. The gallery features original artwork from newcomers and established artists, as well as offering custom framing and mirrors. With a degree in design and art from the Art Institute of Chicago, Manola will offer advice on any aspect of design, in-store or during a home consultation.
- Fax: 630-468-5501
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 1 1995
- Private parties: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What makes this community special?: People really care about their homes.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Original fine art, lithographs, custom framing, custom mirrors, European frames
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns within 30 days, lifetime exchanges
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: High-end, original artwork
- Art specialties: Painting, Prints
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: If it's done right the first time, you'll never have to do it again.