How will Google+ impact your digital branding?
Move over Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn, there's a new social network online.
Backed by the power of Google, Google+ is reshaping social media's function as a digital brand differentiator that incorporates groups, live video and custom news feeds.
Join DIF DuPage on July 21, 2011 for networking, lunch, a live Google+ demonstration and a community conversation about how to put the power of Google+ to work for you and your business.
Barbara Rozgonyi, founder of Social Media Club Chicago will present the program.
- why you need to know about Google+
- what's different about Google+
- when to use Google+ or another social network like LinkedIn, Facebook or twitter
- how Google+ changes the game and may be easier to use
- who's using Google+ now and how it's working in a community conversation
Convene. Connect. Converse.
11:30-12:30 Program and Community Conversation
12:20- 1:00 Networking
It's new. It's now. It's DIF.
Mixing socializing with programming and a live learning lab, Digital Innovation Forum [DIF] breaks the traditional networking world mold into a 3D [digital, dynamic and direct] experience.
If you're looking for a place to connect with other social media enthusiasts where you can:
1. exchange digital innovation ideas
2. learn more about how to get social media to work for you and your business, and
3. grow your community connections in 3D
DIF is it.
DIF DuPage is a community think tank that focuses on content and community development via social media, mobile and interactive platforms.
Illinois Institute of Technology School of Applied Technology 201 E. Loop Road Wheaton, Illinois
DIF is proudly brought to you by CoryWest Media, LLC, a DuPage County business since 1996. Thanks so much for your interest and consideration in attending this event! For more information, contact Barbara Rozgonyi at 630.207.7530, email email@example.com or follow @wiredprworks on twitter.com.