SATURDAY, OCT. 6
Yard Sign Stolen
Someone stole a political sign from the front yard of a home in the 600 block of south Adams Street between 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, OCT. 4
Girl's Bike Snagged
Someone stole a girl's bicycle while it was leaning unlocked against a fence at Brook Park some time between 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. Sept. 30.
The theft was reported on Oct. 4. The bike was valued at $80.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3
Identity Theft Reported
A resident from the 10 block of south Elm Street told police an unknown female had contacted his credit card company and made a purchase using his reward points without his permission at 12 p.m. Oct. 1.
What the points were used to purchase is unknown, police said.
If you liked this story, you might also want to read:
- Homeless Man Charged With Battery of Gas Station Employee
- Oak Lawn Man Charged With Burr Ridge Burglary
- Hinsdale Man Charged After Trying to Sell Stolen Golf Clubs: Police Blotter
- Car Vandalized During Homecoming Dance: Police Blotter
- Man Found Sleeping in Running Car Charged with Pot Possession: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.