THURSDAY OCTOBER 18
At approximately 1:55 am, Russell Provost, 31, of 5902 Hobson Road in Downers Grove, was charged with aggravated DUI, driving while license suspended, improper lane usage and making an improper turn at an intersection. Woodridge Police arrested Provost following a traffic stop in the 800 block of East Boughton Road in Bolingbrook.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 15
Possession of Cannabis
According to Woodridge Police, at about 5:35 pm, Alicia Parrott, 34, of 333 Greenview Avenue, Machesney Park, was charged with driving while license suspended, making an improper turn, possession of Cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia, following a traffic stop near the intersection of 75th Street and Janes Avenue.
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Looking for more Woodridge police news?
- Police Blotter: Teens Charged With Mob Action
- Police Blotter: House Shot With Paintball Gun on Woodridge Drive
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Police Investigate Arson Cases
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Teens Charged With Possession of Drug Equipment
- Police Blotter: Laptops Stolen From Jefferson Junior High
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Residents Charged With Retail Theft