TUESDAY, OCT. 2
Ongoing Theft Investigation
Police are investigating the theft of several silver and gold household items from a home in the 100 block of Burlington Avenue, as well as a credit card from the home that was used without authorization.
The theft was reported at 12:54 p.m. Police said they could not release any further details, as the investigation is ongoing.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 29
Hit and Run Reported
A complainant reported at 8:14 p.m. that the front driver's side panel of his car was damaged by a driver while it was parked along the south side of the railroad tracks near Walker Avenue.
Stories that also might interest you:
- Hinsdale Man Charged After Trying to Sell Stolen Golf Clubs: Police Blotter
- Car Vandalized During Homecoming Dance: Police Blotter
- Man Found Sleeping in Running Car Charged with Pot Possession: Police Blotter
- Two People Charged in Connection with Clarendon Hills Burglary
- Thurlow Street Home Burglarized: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Clarendon Hills Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.