Keep up with local news—like Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills Patch on Facebook.
THURSDAY, JAN. 23
Patient's Purse Snatched
A patient at Hinsdale Surgical Center, 908 N. Elm St., reported that her purse went missing while she was being treated between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., police said.
The purse contained prescription medication. There are no suspects at this time, according to deputy chief Mark Wodka.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 8
Student Takes Teacher's School Key
A 17-year-old male juvenile from Clarendon Hills was charged with theft, police said, after surveillance footage caught him taking a teacher’s school key card at the fitness center at 7:10 a.m.
The key card was recovered and the juvenile was referred to a peer jury program.
MONDAY, DEC. 16
A 16-year-old male juvenile from Hinsdale was charged with theft after he took a drink from the Hinsdale Central cafeteria at 12:48 p.m. and did not pay, police said.
He was referred to a peer jury program.
Recent police news:
- Car Dealership's Info Used to Create Fake Checks
- Catalytic Converter Cut Off Parked Car in Hinsdale
- Student Punched After Hinsdale Central-LT Basketball Game
- 3 License-Related Charges Reported in Clarendon Hills
- 2 Hinsdale Burglaries Reported Tuesday Night
- Complainant Accuses ManorCare Employee of Battery
- Homewood Man Suspected In Theft Of 10 Bundles Of Firewood
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.