- Clarendon Hills Man Reports Identity Theft: Clarendon Hills police reports, Sept. 1-4.
- Man Claims Family Member Used His Identity to Seek Treatment: Hinsdale police reports, Sept. 3-8.
- Woman Accuses Nursing Home Staff of Battering Husband: Hinsdale police reports, Sept. 4-8.
- Son Pleads Not Guilty to Mom's Murder in Burr Ridge: Michael Zaky Bassaly was arraigned during a short hearing Friday morning in Wheaton.
- Accused Murderer: Cameras in Court Could Get Family 'Killed': Michael Zaky Bassaly's attorney said his client fears Coptic Christian family members in Egypt could be in danger if photographs and video are taken in Judge Daniel Guerin's DuPage County courtroom.
- Police: Unruly Walgreens Customer Cited For Disorderly Conduct: Western Springs police reports, Sept. 4-7.
- Nearly $13K in Debit Card Fraud Reported: Western Springs police reports, Sept. 3-8.
- Pair of Rear-End Accidents Reported: Western Springs accident reports, Sept. 2-8.
- Homeless Man Robbed, Instagram Threat Reported: Recent La Grange police reports include a woman with a squirrel that wouldn't leave her kitchen, a theft at a downtown business, fire damage on Bluff and more.
- Gang Graffiti, Needles Found in La Grange Parks: Also in recent La Grange police reports: Port-a-potty left in street; Woman reports her granddaughter was followed by four girls threatening to jump her; Neighbor suspects gypsy scam.
- Suspended License Arrests Reported in LG Park: La Grange Park police reports, Aug. 26-Sept. 6.
- Attempted Home Burglary on Waiola, Unruly Passenger Taken Off Train: La Grange police reports, Aug. 31-Sept. 3.
- 'Softball Sized Hole' Found in Darien Car: Darien police reports, Aug. 24-29.
- Teen Busted with Fake ID, Alcohol; Home Egged: Darien police reports, Aug. 17-20.
- Ruse Burglary Reported in Darien: Darien police reports, Aug. 13-16.
- Mug Shot Monday: All pictures were released by the Darien Police Department and taken when the accused was booked on July 11-20.