Speeding Driver Charged With DUI
Catherine D. Difronzo, 28, of the 5500 block of South Madison Avenue, Hinsdale, was charged with DUI and speeding, police said, after she was observed to be under the influence of alcohol during a 2:02 a.m. speeding stop near the intersection of 55th Street and I-294, and failed an ensuing breath test.
She was released on bond to appear in court.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 4
Julian X. Vasquez, 22, of the 5900 block of Whipple Street, Chicago, was charged with driving with a suspended license and driving with one headlight, police said, after an 8:32 p.m. traffic stop near the intersection of Ogden and Harvey avenues.
He was released on bond to appear in court.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Western Springs news:
Recent Western Springs Patch police stories:
- Man Charged With Fleeing Late-Night Accident After Striking Sign
- Slew of License-Related Charges Reported in Western Springs
- 7 Front-Yard Lamps Damaged in Western Springs
- Woman Charged With Disorderly Conduct After Spreading Debris on Neighbor's Property
- 2 Western Springs Burglaries Reported on Same Day
- Juvenile's Facebook Threat Results in Disorderly Conduct Charge
- Pedestrian Struck by SUV, Transported to Hospital
- Woman With Prostitution-Related Warrant Arrested
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.