WEDNESDAY, OCT. 23
Unpaid Cabbie Hit
David A. Gibbs, 39, of the 700 block of East 1st Street, Hinsdale, was charged with battery and theft, police said, after he hit a cab driver’s arm while refusing to pay his fare at 12:07 a.m. on the block where Gibbs lives.
Police say Gibbs was intoxicated and did not have enough money to cover the ride. After being charged, he was released to appear in court.
OTHER POLICE NEWS FROM THE LAST WEEK: 2 Hinsdale Break-Ins Reported Thursday
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
Recent police news:
- Man Banned From Jewel After Consuming Items in Store
- $4,700 Wristwatch Missing from Hinsdale Home
- Lunch-Line Fight Reported at Hinsdale Central
- Defendant in Kelli O'Laughlin Murder Case Changes Mind Again
- DuPage Sheriff's Manhunt Monday: Have You Seen Jason Zappe?
- Residential Break-In Reported on Justina Street in Hinsdale
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.