Look back at all the crime stories published this week on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge Patch.
- : Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 23-29.
- Another 'Contest' Phone Scam Reported: Police Blotter: Clarendon Hills police reports, Jan. 24-30.
- 2 Women Charged With Heroin Possession in Burr Ridge: The women were charged with the Class 4 felony on Jan. 22 after police stopped a car they were passengers in.
- : Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 22-28.
- Accused O’Laughlin Killer Will Represent Self in Court: John L. Wilson, who is charged with the 2011 child murder in Indian Head Park, has been granted a motion of pro se with only stand-by counsel.
- : It's the second time this month that an elderly Hinsdale resident was scammed by people posing over the phone as contest officials.