Baldinelli's Employee Seen Stealing PhonesAlberto Moreno Medina, 18, of the 5300 block of West 31st Street, Cicero, was charged with theft of lost property, police said, after he allegedly stole two cell phones that were at Baldinelli’s Pizza, 34 E. Hinsdale Ave., by a customer at 12:29 p.m.
The customer reported the phones lost or stolen, and a Baldinelli’s surveillance video showed Medina, an employee of the business at the time, taking the phones from a countertop in the restaurant. He was released to appear in court and the phones were returned to the victim.
Deputy Chief Mark Wodka said Medina is no longer an employee at Baldinelli’s.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Man Charged With Punching Bouncer at Tracy's Tavern
- $10K in Credit Card Fraud Reported in Hinsdale
- Vine Street Home Burglarized, iPad and Jewelry Taken
- $900 Snowblower Stolen From Clarendon Hills Home
- Criminal Defacement Reported at Health Center
- 2 Men Charged With Felony Damage to PD After DUI Stop
- Pair of DUIs Reported in Hinsdale