Criminal Defacement ReportedAn unknown person used a permanent marker to write on an electrical box outside the ACU Health Center, 736 N. York Rd., between 3 p.m. Dec. 10 and 2:30 p.m. Dec. 16.
Deputy chief Mark Wodka would not provide details on what was written, but said it was not threatening in nature.
The case is currently pending.
SUNDAY, DEC. 15
Spare Tire Snatched
An unknown person stole a spare tire from a car parked in the alley behind the 400 block of South Washington Street between 6 p.m. Dec. 13 and 10:30 a.m. Dec. 15, police said.
The tire is valued at $200. The case is currently pending.
SUNDAY, DEC. 1
Phony Cell Account Opened
An unknown person used the identity of a resident from the 100 block of North Clay Street to open a cell phone account, police said.
The offense was reported at 12 p.m., after the victim received a $90.48 bill from the phone company. The case is currently pending.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
Recent police news:
- 2 Men Charged With Felony Damage to PD After DUI Stop
- Pair of DUIs Reported in Hinsdale
- Hinsdale Burglary Reported Tuesday Evening on Washington
- $1,200 in Equipment Stolen from Construction Site
- 3 Charged With License-Related Offenses in Clarendon Hills
- DUI for Driver Found on Hinsdale Train Tracks
- $400 Purse Snatched During Car Break-In
- Train-Rider Charged With Stealing $2,600 in Conductor's Personal Items
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.