MONDAY, JAN. 13
A known 60-year-old woman made calls of a harassing and threatening nature between Jan. 7 and Jan. 13 to a 48-year-old female employee at RML Specialty Hospital, 5601 S. County Line Rd., after the caller had been told to stop, police said.
The case is currently pending. No charges have been filed.
FRIDAY, JAN. 10
Identity Theft Reported
An unknown person used the personal information of a resident from the 800 block of North Washington Street to open an account on Dec. 21 that was eventually billed for $547.97, police said.
The identity theft was reported on Jan. 10. The case is currently pending.
SUNDAY, JAN. 5
ManorCare Resident's Family Member Suspects Battery
A complainant reported that a 93-year-old family member living at ManorCare Hinsdale, 600 W. Ogden Ave., received bruising on his forearm between 7:30 p.m. Jan. 3 and 11:30 a.m. Jan. 5, police said, and the complainant suspected it was the result of battery committed by a staff member.
Police are not currently aware of which staff member the complainant suspects. The case is currently pending.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Homewood Man Suspected In Theft Of 10 Bundles Of Firewood
- Man Charged With Punching Bouncer at Tracy's Tavern
- $10K in Credit Card Fraud Reported in Hinsdale
- Vine Street Home Burglarized, iPad and Jewelry Taken
- $900 Snowblower Stolen From Clarendon Hills Home
- Criminal Defacement Reported at Health Center
- 2 Men Charged With Felony Damage to PD After DUI Stop