SUNDAY, FEB. 3
Thrown Phone Does Damage
Police said an unknown person caused $500 worth of damage to a front window of a home in the 900 block of South Park Street by throwing a cell phone at it between 11 p.m. Feb. 2 and 12:30 a.m. Feb. 3.
The cell phone had actually been reported missing in Lombard, police said, and was returned to its owner. The case is currently under investigation.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Footprints in the Snow Lead Police Sergeant to Suspected Burglar
- Hinsdale ATM Tampering Leads to Fraudulent Withdrawals
- Another 'Contest' Phone Scam Reported: Police Blotter
- Accused O’Laughlin Killer Will Represent Self in Court
- $700 in Items Stolen from Unlocked Car: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.