WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
Car Burglarized in Parking Lot
Someone broke into a car parked in a lot in the 900 block of North Elm Street by smashing a window and stole a GPS unit and a pair of sunglasses worth a combined $520, police said. The incident took place between 3:20 p.m. and 4:40 p.m. and remains under investigation.
MONDAY, MARCH 18
Identity Theft Attempted
Someone tried to use the identity of a resident from the 400 block of South Grant Street to open a line of credit at a jewelry store at 12:43 p.m., police said. The resident was alerted by the jewelry store and the transaction was denied.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Condition of Woman Rescued from Hinsdale Fire Upgraded to 'Good'
- Elderly Woman Rescued from Burning House in Hinsdale
- Student Found With Pot at Hinsdale Central: Police Blotter
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- House Guest Suspected in Hinsdale Theft: Police Blotter
- Westmont Woman Charged With Husband's Stabbing Murder
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.