Keep up with local news—like Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills Patch on Facebook.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 22
Driving With Suspended License
Domique N. Brown, 21, of the 100 block of Bohland Avenue, Bellwood, was charged with driving with a suspended license and an expired registration during a 10:43 a.m. traffic stop near the intersection of Route 83 and Knoll Wood Road, police said.
She was released to appear in court.
THURSDAY, JAN. 16
Check Fraud Reported
An unknown person used the bank account information of the Infiniti of Clarendon Hills dealership to produce several fraudulent checks that were passed off three times in various places around the country, police said.
Because the dealership's account is a deposit-only account, it suffered no money loss.
Recent police news:
- Catalytic Converter Cut Off Parked Car in Hinsdale
- Student Punched After Hinsdale Central-LT Basketball Game
- 3 License-Related Charges Reported in Clarendon Hills
- 2 Hinsdale Burglaries Reported Tuesday Night
- Complainant Accuses ManorCare Employee of Battery
- Homewood Man Suspected In Theft Of 10 Bundles Of Firewood
- Man Charged With Punching Bouncer at Tracy's Tavern
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.