No forced entry was made to the home during the above stretch. Police said the victim believes the pieces were taken by a person or persons who had authorized access, though no known suspects were mentioned by police.
"The victim has provided name of persons that had access in the home, but there is no evidence yet to suggest a suspect," deputy chief Mark Wodka said in an email.
The case is currently pending.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
Recent police news:
- Man Charged With Punching Bouncer at Tracy's Tavern
- $10K in Credit Card Fraud Reported in Hinsdale
- Vine Street Home Burglarized, iPad and Jewelry Taken
- $900 Snowblower Stolen From Clarendon Hills Home
- Criminal Defacement Reported at Health Center
- 2 Men Charged With Felony Damage to PD After DUI Stop
- Pair of DUIs Reported in Hinsdale
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.