SUNDAY, DEC. 8
An unknown driver in a black Volvo sedan rear-ended another vehicle in the 200 block of East 47th Street between 5 p.m. and 5:15 p.m., a jolt that police said caused the victim’s vehicle to run into a tree.
The driver of the Volvo left the scene without providing any information. The case is currently pending.
TUESDAY, DEC. 3
Construction Site Burglarized
An unknown person entered a fenced-in construction site in the 100 block of East Walnut Street and stole $1,280 in equipment between 4 p.m. Dec. 2 and 7:30 a.m. Dec. 3, police said.
Stolen were five construction ladders valued at $600, six pneumatic hoses used for nail guns worth $500, and six other miscellaneous tools worth $180. The burglar attempted to force entry into a trailer on the site, police said, but he was not successful.
The case is currently pending.There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
Recent police news:
- 3 Charged With License-Related Offenses in Clarendon Hills
- DUI for Driver Found on Hinsdale Train Tracks
- $400 Purse Snatched During Car Break-In
- Train-Rider Charged With Stealing $2,600 in Conductor's Personal Items
- Meth-Carrying Men Charged With Hinsdale Burglary
- Man Found With Psychedelic Mushrooms Charged
- 2 Unlocked Vehicles Burglarized Outside Apartment Complex
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.