When your little one is snuggled up in his Chicago Bears jammies, is he the cutest thing on two feet? When your toddler cries, does she look just like Jay Cutler?
Is your tot a beefy little Dick Butkus?
With the Bears halfway through the season and currently riding high in their division, let's show some team spirit. Please share with us a photograph of your little Baby Bear. We're putting together a gallery of kids decked out in their Chicago Bears finest to celebrate the men in burnt orange and navy blue.
SHARE A PHOTO of your little one in Bears wear by clicking on the "Upload Photos and Videos" button on this article.
The photo you submit could have been taken at any time, in any location.
Any photo gets you an entry in our contest. Just tell us about your youngster in the caption. Please include names, ages and hometowns.
Our deadline is 9 p.m., Dec. 15.
Once your photo is uploaded onto the site, you're automatically entered for a chance to win our incredibly Patchy giant stuffed bear, or other Patch goodies.
OK, now for the rules. Yep—we need rules.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo that shows your youngster in Bears colors to this article, and tell us in the caption what makes him or her the cutest.
- All entries must be received by 9 p.m., Dec. 15
- You may submit as many photos as you'd like, but each person is only entered once in the contest.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by Patch editors, and will win a giant, Patchy bear. Two runners-up (because we know there's more than one cute kiddie in the Southland) will each receive Patch goodies.
- This contest is not endorsed by either the Chicago Bears or
- If you crave more legalese, read our Complete Official Rules.