I'm looking for families to host an Au pair. An Au pair is a boy or girl age 18-26, that comes for 12 months on a J1 visa. They are a live-in child care solution. An Au pair is a cultural exchange program where your Childcare provider really becomes a part of your family.
Au pairs are well prepared to:
- Provide flexible in-home childcare (up to 45 hours per week; up to 10 per day)
- Customize care to suit your family’s individual needs
- Assist with child-related household duties including meal preparation, doing their laundry and helping keep their rooms neat
- Supervise your older children during after-school hours and summer breaks
- Help get your children to school, activities, and appointments
- Enrich your children’s playtime with international games, stories, and activities
- Expose your family to another language and culture.
The girls or boys come from over 20 countries.
Find out how this program can make your family even better!
Contact me, Wendy Poleski, for more information at 312-504-6288
or, through my website at email@example.com
i look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ciao! adios! ade! Farvel! Bye!