2. D86's Flat Levy Shows 'Fiscal Responsibility': Letter: A letter to the editor from Clarendon Hills resident Stephen Paul Weiland supports District 86's to-be-finalized flat levy.
- Flat D86 Levy 'Reckless and Shortsighted': Letter
- Flat D86 Levy Would Be 'Tragic Mistake': Letter
- Supporters of Flat Levy in D86 Should Be Applauded: Letter
- D86 Levy Issue Taken To The Street
3. Hinsdale Burglary Reported Tuesday Evening on Washington: Forced entry was made to the home by a burglar who stole jewelry and electronics, police said.
4. Change Made to Intersection Where Boy on Bike Hit: Cars traveling in all directions will now be stopped at Chicago and Middaugh when a pedestrian is crossing the street.
5. 2 Men Charged With Felony Damage to PD After DUI Stop: Clarendon Hills police reports, Dec. 5-11.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news: