1. : The offender called the victim on the phone and claimed to be her grandson, telling her he had been arrested in Spain and needed the money to get out of jail.
2. : A plaque was commissioned and hung at Hinsdale South Wednesday in honor of Bryan "Beanie" Bateman, who was a Hinsdale South age-group swim coach.
3. : Honored by the Congresswoman at her Hinsdale home Tuesday night were current and future cadets, as well as two recent graduates, of the United States Military, Naval, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine academies.
4. : The alternative middle school would operate at the currently vacant Zion Lutheran School if its special-use permit gets village approval.
5. : Mike Brown resigned May 31 for reasons village manager Randy Recklaus did not comment on.