1. : The Clarendon Hills restaurant will briefly close in early June and reopen with a new look and menu.
2. : District 86 has filed a motion for sanctions against the board member and her lawyers seeking reimbursement for costs related to latest hearing.
3. : Life as we know it may be disrupted a bit while the eyes of the world are on Chicago for three days.
4. : The Westmont restaurant opened May 1 and offers high-end dining its ownership believes the Ogden corridor was missing.
5. : Hinsdale Village President Tom Cauley said the Board of Trustees hopes to question IDOT officials on what other guidelines must be followed to get government funding for the project.