1. : A proposed DARE replacement plan would reduce the amount of time the Clarendon Hills Police Department's school liaison spends in the classroom each year from 431 hours to 40 hours.
2. : The stolen items included two sets of diamond earrings, a Rolex watch, and an iPad.
3. : If the trustees' discussion at Monday night's meeting is any indicator, passage of the ban is likely.
4. : High school football writer Mike Clark says senior quarterback Brian Owens will be key to the Red Devils success this season.
5. : The facility closed its doors on July 26 due to financial shortfalls.