1. : The website called Hinsdale High School posts often-critical opinions and was formerly the campaign site of board member Richard Skoda and two other candidates.
2. : The public reports nine incidents of theft, burglary or trespassing to police over four days.
3. : Hinsdale police reports, Aug. 13-20.
4. : It was the third straight year that White, the star of "Golden Girls" and "Hot in Cleveland," spoke at BraveHearts' annual gala, but it was the first time the event was held in Hinsdale.
5. : Organizers of the weekend concert raised over $4,000 for the Kelli O'Laughlin Memorial Fund in an event designed to bring the community together and reflect on her memory.