1. : A new District 86 board policy regarding board member access to records would be included in what Barrett's lawyers hope will be their client's third amended complaint against the district.
2. : The move comes after the board was accused of bond fraud by member Dianne Barrett.
3. : Reworked identification processes will be installed to make ACE more inclusive if the district goes forward with the transition plan.
4. : State police say they are investigating after human remains were found near the Stevenson Expressway today in Hodgkins.
5. : The village's draft budget will get a public hearing before it is voted on at Tuesday's Board of Trustees meeting.