1. : The Civil War re-enactor collapsed during last year's Hinsdale Fourth of July parade, leading to an episode first-responders refer to as "The Miracle on Grant Street."
2. : The @d181 Initiative committee recommended having district-supplied tablets for all third- through eighth-grade students by 2014
3. : Kristen Venetsanopoulos' audition video is one of 25 that can be viewed online; LIVE’s Coast-to-Coast Co-Host Search will be narrowed to 10 on Monday.
4. : The same skills that honest solicitors use to sell products can be used to take advantage of residents, as well, a department release says.
5. : The referendum will appear on the November General Election ballot and, if passed, would allow the village to negotiate with alternative suppliers as a whole.