1. There's a 60 percent chance of showers Thursday, and thunderstorms are possible after 1 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. Skies will be mostly cloudy and the high will reach 78 degrees. Thursday night, the chance of precipitation goes up to 70 percent, and the low will drop to 63.
2. Hopefully the rain holds off for tonight's Uniquely Thursday concert in Hinsdale's . The band Vinyl Highway will play classic rock hits from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
3. B.I.G. is holding a women's networking meeting Thursday night at 11500 German Church Rd. in Burr Ridge. The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. "B.I.G. is a women’s support, education and networking organization that embraces women’s desire to connect with each other," reads. "We strive to facilitate safe and supportive environments to further our members' business dreams and goals." Your first meeting is free.
4. Sign up for Patch's daily email newsletter and get all the top Hinsdale and Clarendon Hills headlines right in your inbox each morning. It's totally free and no-strings-attached!
5. This morning on Patch . Last week was a busy one for the .