1. Friday the last day of school for District 181 students! That means drivers need to be sure to pay attention when driving around town. "Summer break results in more child pedestrians and bicyclists. Motorists beware!" the Hinsdale Police Department posted on its Facebook page. Good advice.
2. Skies will be sunny Friday and the high will reach 86 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Friday night, skies will be mostly clear and the low will fall to 64 degrees.
3. The "Arts in the Park" series in Clarendon Hills begins Friday at from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. "The 'Arts in the Park' program allows families to drop in to a neighborhood park on select Fridays during the summer enjoying supervised games, fun and craft projects under the supervision of a member of the Clarendon Hills Park District's Recreation team," reads.
4. The has announced that sales of early-bird Lions Park Pool passes have been extended and the passes are available for purchase until 5 p.m. Friday, according to . Regular early-bird family passes are $265, while family-plus passes are $305. Those include 10 daily guest admissions.
5. This morning on Patch is that was presented Tuesday night at the Village of Hinsdale Board of Trustees meeting. You'll also find a poll asking what residents think, so be sure to let us know!