The folllowing is a release from HCS Family Services:
HCS Family Services in Hinsdale is seeking energetic people to support a seasonal fundraiser by wrapping holiday gifts for shoppers at Oakbrook Center. We need volunteers for several shifts each day. Days and times listed below.
Individuals and organizations are invited to sign up for as many shifts as they would like. Wrapping paper and supplies will be provided by Oakbrook Center and all donations will go directly to HCS Family Services!
For inquires about shift availability and to sign up, please call or e-mail Julie Suarez at 630-323-2500 x106 or email@example.com
The gift wrap station will be located in the upper level between Sears and Nordstrom’s, near Baby GAP.
- Monday, Dec. 10: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 14: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 17: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 18: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 19: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 20: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 23: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.